Tuesday, December 29

I FEEL FUCKED UP !

who am i supp0se to trust n0w uh ??
th epers0n wh0 said i trust u n0r the friends tt i jus g0t t0 knw ??? ireallydk !
my head's lyk spinning aimlessly !

here's h0w it g0es :
i trust u c0s u are lyk my sis t0 me . u are lyk my diary . deep inside my heart i kn0w u are 0ne fewn wh0 i can trust m0st . i trust n0t c0s i jus wan t0 trust u bt c0s i believe in u for wadeva u d0 .u are mature en0ugh to think whad is best . i know u w0nt bastard others . n0t lyk s0me1 else .

yeaa ryte u trusted me , if u eva did , u wld have told me abt ur anni wif curly bastard n.cb . im n0t angry tt u didnt tell me . it jus s00 happen t0 NINE.nov .
cb i hate her the m0st seyy .

still gt e chick to say fuck off . it shld be the other way r0und !!

wadeva laa , i gt a new batch 0f friends . least m0re h0nest than u . b0y n wardah ! hahas . has aso
im g0ne ..
i'll nvr c0me back !
give up the hope !

No comments:

Post a Comment