Wednesday, December 23

XMAS GIFT (:







UPDATING THIS FOR SAKE OF IVYKOH (:
today , work-ed
jesie msged me . haha . she gt a xmas gift f0r me .
h0pefully n0rt salm0n (:
haha . surpise urh ?! hmmph wondr whads tt !
ion-ed for awhile during break time ! heheks . bastard me !
yea , headed to met 0strichee n ducky (:
waah , its been ages since meet them (:
JESIE looked lyk jap girl ! haha . kinda suits her - hairstyle !
they made for me chocolate truffles (:
cool eh ?? im was soo m0ved by tt ! haha . wanted t0 cry bt h0ld back tears
thanks guys ((:
U ROX ((:
they KFC-ed . ate sundae . been long since i went hgpt ! haha . even though i lived neaarby oni .
ducky took pics wif her FAMILY MEMBERS ! hahas . we shld taken aso siaa . wasted laa ):
bus-ed ducky .
for a switch , jesie ajak me home ! thanks arh !
haha , did some CRANKY stuff ! thanks for keeping my CHIVAS !
LOVEES (:

1 comment: